Saturday, 14 April 2007

An Upturn in feeling

Well, welcome to Saturday...as you may have noticed from lastnights posting, and believe me, when I read it this morning I thought "Who was this crazy depressed person writing this crap...OMG it was me", things haven't been exactly sparkling in my life....lonely would be a word to describe it I guess but then I suppose we all go through this stuff once in a while....

And yes, they last week has been tough and maybe thats caused me to be more lonely than ever....

Except, this morning something strange happened...Chris, one of the guys in my house, has a new girlfriend....Kelly and she stayed last night, although fortunately neithe rof them scream during sex or the walls are thick enough to drown them out or maybe he just isn't that good!!!!!

Anyway, as you do when your new girlfriend stays, Chris disappeared off for a surf down the coast this morning, leaving young Kelly here on her own....and after my shower I needed a coffee heart starter so ventured to the kitchen to make one and there was Kelly.....OMG, there she was, an attractive young lady sat in the kitchen and I was forced I guess to talk to her....

Well, we talked for about an hour till Chris came back and I think she was interested in the conversation, not just making it up cos I was there....and she seemed interested in what I had to say and things I'd done....and she was a very interesting person too....

So my faith in myself has been restored a little....maybe people do find me interesting to talk to...I hope so...I think I've led an interesting life...well back tothe study...articles to read lol

Trentalman

1 comment:

LisaB said...

See I told you! You just need to believe in yourself. Your life HAS not been dull that's for sure!!! You just have to put yourself out there or people are never going to know you...