Thursday, 7 June 2007

This Blog is Like Trams

Nothing for ages and then several in quick succession...

Next news is that I am moving house....back in with Ms L, mother of D3.....this is a purely financial arrangement, she is offering me a room cheaper than where I amat the moment, and 200 times better, and she gets some extra money to help with the bills....so after Monday I will have a new address, a new home and hopefully, be fit and well to enjoyit.....

Next news....it seems Ms B, the nice girl in a previous post that I really liked is actually batting with her own team....which is fine, but not much good for me, lol....

So, still looking.....and hoping......

2 comments:

LisaB said...

hmmmmm, spoken like a true accountant...purely financial agreement huh?? So if we weren't friends, and your daughter wasn't living here, that would make no difference whatsoever....the extra company...the other benefits mean nothing???...did you get the idea for this post from that book 'how to win friends and influence people'?? LOL
Thanks.... very gracious of you....jerk!

fifi said...

don't mind me, but how are you two going to live in the same house?

AND...
I think that it is HILARIOUS that you are talking to each other via your blog comments!!!...

take care both of you....:-)