Thursday, 7 June 2007

Welcome Back Blogger

Helloooo everybody....well, I am stuck at home sick with the fluey type symptoms currently making their way around Melbourne so figured it was best I started to update this again....

So hear goes....

Exams are popping up soon...next week on Thursday, then the 22nd and the 26th...I'm quite excited really as I love Psychology atthe moment....

Have tried to volunteer for Lifeline but apparently they can't return my calls here in Melbourne...very disappointing...

Work is work, but lets get to the important bits...

Hawthorn are third on the ladder.....woo hooo...lol....

Oh, the big news, I got my new car...well here goes the story....I got my new car, a spiffy Mazda 3 and it is soooooooooooooo cool....had done 600 ish kms when someone decided to sideswipe it in a car park and leave a scratch down the side.....not happy Jan...so I was "sans car" for 6 days but fortunately I hadn't got rid of the last one yet wasn't completely alone....

Stay tuned

Mr T

No comments: